Friday, October 1, 2010

Introduction

I am a part time network marketer for an amazing company. If you would like to learn more about me and what I am doing to create a better life for my family check out my website http://www.lookandseehow2finallybfree.com/. This blog is going to be used as a place to reach out to fellow network marketers from all walks of life. This will be a place to share ideas and share trials and tribulations.  I am very excited to meet marketers throughout the world and see if I can compare their challenges with my own.

I am going to share my stories both good and bad that have happened to me over the first eight months. I will invite my team to come on here and read these stories and share theirs as well. This will be a place to vent but please be professional.  This is suppose to be a learning environment. I look forward to meeting with you as we share our journey together through network marketing. I will try to post on here weekly to keep this blog going.

I look forward to our conversations and debates!

Go4it597 

No comments:

Post a Comment